Cybersecurity DIVAS Selection Criteria
When approving someone as a Cybersecurity DIVA, we look at the following criteria:
- Does this person have greater than 10 years of experience in cybersecurity?
- Does this person have greater than 5 years of leading an operational security team?
- Does this person have at least one industry-recognized Level II or Level III Base Line Certification?
- Is this person demonstrating a positive impact on the industry?
- Is this person mentoring others to improve their cybersecurity careers?
- Is this person influential in the industry (i.e. speaking engagements, articles, association participation, etc.)
If you know someone who meets these criteria, we would welcome your suggestions here:
If you know someone who meets the criteria above, please nominate them as a DIVA. We will evaluate the nominees’ credentials and notify them they do qualify as a Cybersecurity DIVA. Either way, it is always an honor to be nominated.
For those who do not yet qualify as a Cybersecurity DIVA, we encourage you to check out or Associate DIVA mentoring program where you can be paired up with a DIVA to help advance your career.