Becoming A DIVA
Cybersecurity DIVAS Selection Criteria
When approving someone as a Cybersecurity DIVA, we look at the following criteria:
- Does this person have greater than 10 years of experience in cybersecurity?
- Does this person have greater than 5 years of leading an operational security team?
- Does this person have at least one industry-recognized Level II or Level III Base Line Certification?
- Is this person demonstrating a positive impact on the industry?
- Is this person mentoring others to improve their cybersecurity careers?
- Is this person influential in the industry (i.e. speaking engagements, articles, association participation, etc.)
If you know someone who meets these criteria, we would welcome your suggestions here:
Recommend a Cybersecurity DIVA Here
If you are or know someone who meets the criteria above, please notify us as DIVA. We will evaluate the nominees’ credentials and notify them they do qualify as a Cybersecurity DIVA. Either way, it is always an honor to be nominated.
Request a Cybersecurity DIVA Mentor Here
For those of you who are still new in your career in cyber security and are still interested in growing within the cybersecurity industry we recommend a mentor for guidance. Our organization does provide a mentorship opportunity for you go ahead and Request A Mentor Here
Cybersecurity DIVAS is an organization created to empower women curently in cybersercurity and do welcome you with open arms.
Come become a part of our growing movment as we are growing to include more women just like you who are involved in cybersecurity industry.
We accept women of every natioanlity and creed as long as you share our goal of empowing women who are ambitous if you feel like you are that woman we welcome you with open arms.
To Contact Us Click Directly Click Here
Cybersecurity DIVAS is a Registered Trademarked Organization
All Rights Reserved to CybersecurityDIVAS Organization
Cybersecurity DIVAS: Focus, Plan, Contact Us
Focus: To help women who are in Cyber security become a part of a growing empowerment Organization.
Plan: keep uplifting diversity in the world of cybersecurity
Contact Us: Reach out to us directly to join our growing community at our contact page or click on the link below