Katalina Reynolds de Otegui
Sr Dir Global Security Governance & Compliance
See Katalina's DIVAS Interview here: https://youtu.be/MNcZK-W9abU
A senior leader in global financial risk management that delivers significant operational improvement through developing high performing teams and efficient processes. Consistently recognized for strong program governance, strategic insight, and the definition of leadership goals and objectives. Established a reputation as a manager that builds loyalty through investing in teams with open communication, training, opportunity, and passion for transformation and process improvement. Industry-leading skills gained over fifteen years in the
Financial Services sector at a local, regional, and global level; real-world experience leading teams and programs in Europe, LATAM, and the US. Wide range of experience with various types of risk including policy exceptions management, issues management, vendor risk management, and business resilience. Fluent Spanish and English, conversational French, and German.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Security Risk Management
- Archer/Service Now
- Security Compliance
- Issues Management
- Corporate Governance
- Operational improvement
- Stakeholder Management
- Talent Management
- Process Management
- MBCI & Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer
- LEAN Green Belt - Member of ISACA, (Atlanta Chapter)
- Stood up and operationalized offshore Issues Management team to centrally track, escalate, and provide
- oversight of enterprise risks and a clear risk profile to C-Suite stakeholders.
- Reworked Security Exceptions process to align with industry best practice driving transparency and
- accountability among stakeholders and clear risk visibility to executive leadership.
- Reduced backlog volume of expired exceptions by 45% in the first 90 days.
- Implemented LEAN principles and RPA to reduce SLA and automate manual processes.
- Renewed stakeholder confidence in the Security Governance program through clear communication,
- collaboration, and partnership
Areas of Specialty