I offer an exceptional record of achievement directing information security and risk functions for large organizations, with a consistent history of facilitating corporate growth and profitability by mitigating risk, maximizing information and systems security, and enabling continued operations. I excel at building and leading top-performing teams, evaluating and implementing new technologies to keep pace with rapidly changing business needs, and delivering innovative solutions to keep ahead of potential security challenges and privacy issues. I am frequently chosen as a keynote speaker at information security, cybersecurity, and healthcare security events.
• More than 16 major industry and federal certifications in information security and risk management.
• Recognized as one of the nation’s leading experts in cybersecurity, information risk, and privacy.
• Previous experience in the government, financial, technology, healthcare, legal, and retail sectors.
• Expertise in security audits, security application development, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, application testing, network design, R&D, cyber and computer forensics, and incident response.
• Numerous awards and recognition, including 2018 Top 10 Women in Cybersecurity, 2017 Cybersecurity Professional of the Year, and more than 10 Dept. of Defense awards and certificates of achievement.
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) for PCI-DSS, FFIEC, TRUSTe, SSO, 2FA, SEC, FINRA, SOC, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), Gramm Leach Bliley, HIPAA, HITECH, HITRUST, CCPA, COSO, GDPR, ISO 27002, PHI, PII, and other regulatory requirements.
• 4 copyrights and 70-plus professional articles and presentations on cybersecurity, cyber ethics, technology governance, security programs, privacy, risk mitigation, and healthcare security, among other topics.